Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gollum

It's a little bit funny to think back; the closest person to you suddenly become a total stranger. No more phone calls, no more BBMs. Disappeared. Invisible.

Yes, as we move through our lives, we make friends, enjoy friends and then we go our separate ways and find new friends and the cycle starts over again. But to think twice, we really never totally lose friends because we are influenced by their thoughts, words and deeds and we share our thoughts, words and deeds with them.

And we do indeed become what we take with us through life, from friends.That is why we should be so very careful choosing our friends. They do influence us regardless if we want them to or not.

And as for me, I have many, many friends. I hope that I have recognized their good attributes and that I have made myself a better person because of the good that I found in them. Allah blesses us with just a few friends that we remain close to, sometimes.

There is one guy, Gollum; the name I gave him. A very nice guy who happened to be a very close friend of mine after meeting him in one event. Always on the line whenever I need him. Pillow talks almost every weekends and he somehow taught me how to be strong; not to give up in whatever I do. And of course, I love having his company, as he named himself as "the backbone".

And I don't know how to put down in words when he suddenly tried put a distance between us. Well you see, it's really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become two strangers. 

*sigh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fieda!! no phone please. x sempat say goodbye. mine 0179999109