Thursday, January 7, 2010

NYE

GET READY TO RUMBLE ! ! yeah.

Happy 2010 people!

I have tons of plans for my upcoming semester and yeah, i cant wait to go back to UTP.
I miss all my friends
I miss dancing with my starD members!
and I miss my room. :(
I can't wait any longer to burn out all the frigging calories and fats ! Being stuck at home doing nothing, other than eating and watching DVDs, obviously making me GEDEBOINK!
Do you know how it feels like when u are eating big mac and watching the biggest loser at the same time ? Hahaha. You tell me.

Btw, talking about New Year Eve celebration, i had a blast of time with my friends. We had a very nice dinner at Delicious ( the one which is next to KLCC ) then, we went to Beach to have shisha right before the countdown.

Though it was sad enough for me to see my friends and their own partners hugging each other, tak apa lah, i didn't give a damn pun but to keep enjoying myself to watch the fireworks.




Going back to UTP next week ! Ada dance practice :)
wohooo

1 comment:

lynntermizi said...

gosh, the biggest loser is way wayy scary. heh.