Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another lame story.

Tomorrow is the first public holiday for UTPian, yes ! Thaipusam is back !

and this post is surely not about me, celebrating Thaipusam.
Anyways, my timetable for this semester is so frigging pack, i have class from morning till evening and i have dance practice later at night. Super tiring, yes !

But at the same time i feel like i'm lucky enough that i can make full use of my time instead of doing nothing ; you know, gossiping and stalking others at facebook. I find it is very lame for those people who use facebook as their material to provoke and try to get extra extra attention. macam kasihan gila. NO LIFE. what a LOSER. kan ? (sorry if I'm being offensive, but face the fact people )

Talking about the first week of lectures ? Hmmm, nothing much had happened, being super duper happy with my friends though we haven't printed out the lecture notes (YET)and the only thing that made us to use our brain was when this question popped out ;

"eh, nak makan dekat mana ni? cafe pak ali dah pindah. (berfikir selama 10 minutes) alaaaaaaah."

Susah gila nak make a decision on where we should have our lunch. haih. BIG ISSUE.

Okay
next, the weather. I know Ive been complaining alot about the extreme weather at tronoh, but what to dooooooo, itu la kerja saya everyday. I know ill never stop swearing about the weather, ya rabbi, panas yang ampun. and so, i have noted to myself, USE SUNBLOCK, BRING UMBRELLA and NO MORE LONG HAIR. Going to cut my hair, soon. short and black. yes, soon ;)

OH, since tomorrow is a holiday, i bet there are numbers of students are going back, and i am stuck here, (as usual). But I can't complain though as i already made up my mind to join fesco and so i need to have a full commitment by attending the non stop dance practices while others are happily balik. Haih.

So people, Happy Thaipusam ya !
:)

1 comment:

MIQA said...

I like your blog.. I'll stick around... =)