Monday, January 11, 2010

I woke up this morning with a hope ; everything which had happened for the last two days already PUFF! Disappeared. But when i signed in my facebook, i saw status, comments and friends, commenting each other talking about the "red code". They shouldn't do that at the very first place, because they just make thing getting worse. SUPER WORSE.

It is sad enough for me to deal with this problem, especially when i am far away from my close friends. im not sure whether i still have the guts to stand still and act like nothing happen. People cant stop talking nonsense. And the sad thing is that, i don't have the power to change others' mindset and so people can easily buy others' words. Because they are what they are kan ?

But yes, i THINK i am not scared anymore.

A friend of mine told me, if i response to those rubbish, it will make me look more stupid than Jessica Simpsons. And of course i don't want to look stupid. Because I AM NOT.

So for now i don't want to think about the red code anymore. People who are not related to the red code problems suddenly got involved as well. I know they wanted to help, because THEY CARE, but you see, thing is getting worse. :(

and I'm tired.

2 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

dear,
although i tak kenal u but then im facing the same probs as yours too..
but who are we to change their mindsets because the person already spill a toxic into their brain..what to do? we can remain silent but our brain still recall the moment, their words, their BAD words towards us but trust me one day it will be puff just like u want it to be..

hey jaga diri at melbourne ok..u r so beautifull babe..=))

Not Me said...

Hey, ;)

Thanks for the advice. Really appreciate it, much. Yea, the only thing we can do now is to keep silent. Though it hurts, but yea as you said, what to do kan ?
Thanks again babe :)