Saturday, September 6, 2008

i love you, friends

Friends are my ice cream, i have them whenever i'm happy, sad or lonely. they can cool me down when i'm hot and they can cheer me up when i'm down. Having them is the best thing, EVER.
so here is something i have for all the sayangness. ;)


The first one is my best friend, Nur Aimy bt Ruzlan. She's my bestest-trest-test-test-friend ever! She is a girl who has a prettiest smile, pretty face, smart, nice and shiny hair and of course ADORABLE. she's a girl that i can count on and she has my back in times of need. She understands everything , from what i feel, what i want and uhm, EVERYTHING ! !
When we were still in CBN, she was the one who accompanied me to go to the mcd m.jamek (to meet up johannians and victorian. hehe :P) and oh oh my dancing partner in class ! (besides shakey and ixaty) .
WE loved to dance and did some cheer steps whenever the teacher wasn't in a class, kan syg? *how i miss that moment* and whenever the teacher asked us to pass up the homework, mula lah kelam kabut and copy sana copy sini . (dah memang lumrah cbners, nak buat macam mana kan?. hehe)
And oh oh! other students memang dengki and that's why they called us GEDIK. (but but but weeeeeeeeeee'rrrrrreeeeeee not) hehe.

uhm, those are just memories. although she's now in germany, but it doesn't matter pun as we still and still contact each other.
and after one hour of skodeng-ing back my so-lama-friendster-account, i found back pictures of us masa zaman jaafar-tonggek.




from left : farah, ezlina, aimy and i.
place : toilet klcc
year : 2002


seriously, i was laughing to death when i saw this picture at my friendster account. aimy and i looked so childish and and and sooo innocent.





from left
: me, aimy and liy

place : marriot hotel
year : 2006

during cbn-sji prom night. liy was a hella goergy prom queen and yes yes yes, we were the perfect-trio of the night! menari sana sini tak ingat dunia. tapi aimy sibuk dgn org tuuuuuu**(hehe)




NEXT, is The mighty supergirlfriends! (amal, lynn, cixdia, sumai, aidil, ana, ummu, asmah, lida) RAMAI? yes, SANGAT RAMAI. They are my nasi and lauk. without them, "siapa lah fieda ni" (u guys better give me something for this! ! ehem*) They are one bunch of girls who love to do homework, nerd (yes, rajin) , gila dinner-dash, gila GOSSIP GIRLS (yay yay) , gila shopping, bla bla bla yada yada yada. Although byk yang "gila"
but i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *wink sikit*

Although it is my 1st sem degree and i have lots of work to do tapi the mighty supergirlfriends never let me down. we went for a picnic at teluk batik, we went shopping at ipoh and we even joined the larian merdeka!




the pictures at teluk batik byk sangat censored, so tak dapat la nak upload ;)

but what ever it is, i love these people to bits!


and lastly: my so-called-girlfriends jugak but they are not girls, enzo and mabeb. i syg syg syg syg syg them to death! they can make me smile , laugh, and whenever im not in a mood, i'll definitely find them for "sesi-luahkan-perasaan".


&
THE BOTTOM LINE IS :
I SAYANG KORANG TOTAK! *KISS*

1 comment:

eeqbalsidek said...

i mcm kenal je kwn u tu..
name die nur aimy ruzlan kan...
hahaha...
x silap i, name ruzlan tu pon ade dlm blog i...
x lame lagi famous la uncle ruzlan tu kn...
:D

btw, happy birthday fieda...
u dtg kL nnt, i blanje u mkn k....
mkn angin cukup..
:P