Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a good "batik cake" comes from an expert chef

From the title itself i bet you must be wondering who is the expert chef. well ladies and gentleman, u don't have to fight over with your friends, you don't have to watch tv to remind you back who was the chef u used to see on tv, and you cannot tell me

"expert chef ? , le mak aku lah~"

is a NO NO NO NOOO, DEFINITELY NO.


and now, let me introduce you the new talented + expert + gorgeous + well-rounded chef,


*ME!



i know a few of my friends ( a few je lah ) will completely EXTREMELY jealous (kan ? :P )
and they can't accept the fact that i am talented in baking cake, cooking (itu belum di show off lagi) , frying (definitely goreng telur) and some other things that an expert chef can do.

well ladies, now i prove you wrong. hehe.

so today , me and a so called "jealous-friend-of-mine" decided to make a cake batik. even though it is just one simple cake batik, but i don't mind telling the world that ;

i am proud of myself for finally stepping on to the kitchen's floor for about 1 hour and make the cake batik.
(FYI : it's not easy for the expert chef to "turun padang" , lagi2 masa puasa OKAY ;)


The process of making it wasn't that long, as i have my assistant chef, 'pretty adeera' and that "jealous-friend-of-mine" as my bibik.


HAHAHAHA, THANK YOU BIBIK.

bibik malu malu~

the ingredients are simple; milo, coco powder, marry biscuit , butter and sugar.
(but to have a fantastically yummy yummy cake batik, it must have an expert touch. so, the cake was made by me and the assistants, confirm confirm la sedap kan. )

we added up all together and ada la some magic portion which me, myself and i sahaja yang tahu.

so, here are the procedures of making the cake batik

add up butter and milo+coco powder together

the biscuits

paparazzis shoooooooh~!
they're everywhere, it's so hard being an expert chef kan?


so, that's the story of me making a cake batik. yes, it is just one simple cake batik, but for me it is one SUPER DUPER BIG achievement. if mama knows about this i'm so sure she'll be proud of having me as her daughter.

tak po, balik kelate nati kakak wak so!


and oh, to bibik : gambar you lawa sangat ;P


HAHAHAHAHAHA

3 comments:

faizibnaziz said...

n chef fieda, how does it taste??

haaaaaaa...i demand for this cake for raya..^_^

Adeera Azman said...

papparazzi papparzzi papparazzi !! hehehe

sue-mai.al-musadda said...

hahaha..papparazzi ye???hm..sape la yg ckp, 'amik la gmbr i tgh kacau2 ni..amik la..cpt la.."

hahahaha..