Sunday, April 18, 2010

my oh my,.


most of the question i got from my formspring mostly about mabeb. I don't know what's wrong with the person who asked me about that stuff, but i think she/he(haha) likes him ? or maybe I am her/his idol in this case? SUCH A STALKER. ew

i have one name in mind about "who's-the-person". but it wouldn't be a suprise if i mention her name here. oops, there i go. first hint "HER". GAHAHA

anyways, i dont blame people to stalk or gossip, because i do that as well. but not as hardcore as that "someone". and i don't mind answering stupid questions at my formspring, because hey that's the point of having formspring at the first place, right?

but to "you",
everyone knows who u are, and that's the reason why people don't bother u that much whenever u gave them comments in facebooks. they told me about your "stalking job" and thanks to them i finally noticed about it. hope u enjoy ur job :) till then. thank you :))

oh btw, i don't like to talk shit about others, in fact, i dont even bother to know about their life, BUT when people start to mess around about mine, "di mana ada jalan, di situ ada HIGHWAYYYY". :)

love.

No comments: