Saturday, April 10, 2010

I have nothing to do during the weekend. stuck in my room alone, as usual.
I went to ICN yesterday since everyone had their own plan (dating, etc etc).
and i thought of going to TUAH HANG JEBAT theater tonight but ended up eating 3 ice creams, alone. (tropicana, mango and traffic light. haaa, beat that! and others went camping at Taiping) It's not that being alone sucks, but it just that sometimes u feel like u want to have people around you. i keep on checking my handphone just in case someone want to ask me out. how pathetic.

but hey, it's okay it's alright, come on fieda, fight fight fight.

So i have few things in mind on what i should do, tonight. But definitely NOT assignments. (though i have presentation during electrex this upcoming wednesday. PEMALAS! yes, the new me)


so people, p/s: i love you and ice creams, what a perfect combo !

SEKIAN SAHAJA MALAM SABTU SAYA. terima kasih
loser bakkkk.



YUMMY, yes ? ;))

1 comment:

Mell Nadhira said...

looks yummayhhh! :)