Monday, November 15, 2010

Rumit

I am now reaching to a level where everything is not right, everything seems to be so confusing, everything turns into something that I'd never imagined it would be. Kenapa ?

Things are so rumit even yang biasa.

I am depressed, I am sad, I am frustrated.

I used to be so tough handling things alone. I used to be so good alone. I can suck up everything that involves pedih, perit, pilu.

But why Fieda why ?

I am no longer strong to suck it up everything and act like everything is okay. Shaf once told me "you can lie to me, but you never can lie to yourself".

As much as I want to run away from thinking too much on what I am facing now, whenever I turn my head back, they're still following me.
Yes, I need to stop keep things to myself. But how ?

The wonderful times, moments I had, ended so fast. Because everything is actually just a dream, a mistake, I would say.


Yes, thing are so rumit indeed.

2 comments:

Db Cooper said...

adat beroda, kekadang di atas, kekadang di bawah beb. chill

Shafri said...

yewla.. kita boleh lari dari semua masalah.. tp masalah tue masih ada di situ.. beranikan diri rungkai satu persatu.. setelkan semua.. baru selesa minda, jiwa, empati dan rasa.. kita hidup dalam realiti.. bukan fantasi khayalan minda.. chaiyok fieda..