Monday, February 22, 2010

Rindu serindu rindu nya

Okay, i admit my previous post was a bit "over-the-top" (because i was so emotional and i cant control myself to use harsh words.) but now, alhamdulillah. I can put away all of those behind :)

so,
yeah, I've been busy.
Yes, HELL busy.

The daily routine :

Wake up EARLY in the morning for classes,
back to my room around 4 or 5pm.
Go to dance practice at 8.30pm till 12.00am.
and,
the same thing cycles over and over again.

Tired ?
YES, i am.

Do i have enough time to sleep and study ?
NOPE.

Miss to hang out with friends ?
ABSOLUTELY :(


RINDU :(
hope you guys can make it to FESCO ya

3 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

will see ya there..
hehehehhe!

sue-mai.al-musadda said...

u dtg ke ainee?

hahaha fieda..xde la early sgt pun bangun.. kelas kite kul 10 kot..u bgn study pg2 ke ape? gile nerd!

Ainee Cumi said...

sue-mai: ahahahha! ha a larr nak jumpa u ngan fieda..ecececeh! padahal saja nak teman kawan I pergi sana cuci mata..ada niat ok pergi sana..ahahahha!