Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swine Flu

If swine flu did not exist at the first place, i would have been in melbourne dah. I got lots of text messages from my friends to confirm about me going to melbourne ke tak. See, my friends love me. They do not want me to get affected by the virus because without me, their life would be so "booohh-ring". And UTP won't shine and have that sparkle sparkle bling bling without FIEDA. hehe. ;)

Well friends, i did not go. It is all because of that bloody virus! ergh!

The google-ing and angan-angan to go to federation square, Yarra River and shopping are
*KEPEK* tak kesampaian.


One says the virus is actually another US propaganda. Well, it might be true but I don't have enough evidence to prove the statement and so I do not want to talk about it.

But now I realise I shouldn’t have think to go there pun, the people I love ARE ALL HERE.
Sayang korang.

See, I am doing alright and I can’t wait to rock utp next semester. ;)


the poyo-est picture ever to people who miss me. HAHA.

4 comments:

sue-mai.al-musadda said...

ala..br je nk kiring kangaroo sekor..

c i x d i a said...

shud i wekkk at this post?

urghh~!!

dala msg x bls

amatt mexes amir said...

n-i-c-e blog u hv here :p

Tun Boja Bistara said...

psst psst!update la mak cik!