Friday, March 13, 2009

Jaga Hati

QUESTION : Can you satisfy every single person around you? satisfy them in term of "jaga hati" or make them feel comfortable whenever they're around you ?

Every person has different attitude and personality. and it is hard for me to predict what's on their mind and so how can i satisfy them ?
if i don't, I'll get into a serious trouble as they will absolutely ignore me later on. kan ?

yes, my life is complicated. Even this small issue matters me. One said to me,
"Fieda, be tough. You're a tough girl, remember ? You've been through a lot; family, relationship,etc. "

If i think it twice, i keep on questioning myself, " am i that tough ? "
If I am "tough" as what the person told me, why the hell i can't handle this stupid matter easily ?

sedih la.

in this case;
Why la "this-certain-people" cant just accept me the way i am. i love to laugh out loud, i am a crazy-wacko-ass whenever i lepak, and i absolutely love being me. Jatuh kerusi bila gelak, terhantuk sana sini, SPELL MY NAME, that's me. yes.
How on earth i want to "convert" myself to be some other person as i enjoy this clumsy-ness of mine. (tapi tak ada la selalu)

I wish i could say this to that "particular-person" la kan, but the fact that i want to "jaga hati", and so all i can do is to keep silent.

Tapi tak kisah la,

I HAVE MY SUPERGIRLFRIENDS, and they love me the way i am.
Thank you, sayang.

7 comments:

Jaja G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

nak jaga hati orang sekeliling memang paling susah skali.haha.

we sometime need to ignore our feeling,just to please them.it may sound like we are a hypocrite or something,but what to do then?

jadi diri sendiri,tak salah skali skala kita yang rasa sronok,just by not pleasing people around us.

cheers ^_^

Merissa K. said...

ala babe, if this person sanggup ignore you just because you're being yourself, then you should ignore dia blk for being such a hypocritical person.

tak worth it pun nak jaga hati org mcm tu. i like you the way you are. :)

theres nothing wrong with being loud and clumsy okay. says one clumsy oaf to another. heheh.

Unknown said...

be urself babe..
:)

Ainee Cumi said...

alah just be urself...kewl ape clumsy2 ni..hehehe...takkan nak jad matured sgt kan?kan?

lynntermizi said...

' clumsy-ness ( tak la selalu)'
????

oyte jgn perasan, selalu kot, hahaha tiap hari pun u clumsy!
hahahah ( kita memang tak jaga hati org kan fieda, dats what makes us special!:pp )

Isumaru said...

girl~
susah nk puaskan hati sumer org
i salu ckp kat kwn2 i.. kita nk idup ni sila pilih side. whether u agree, disagree. i xsuka org 50-50.

yg paling penting, klu org dah xsuka i, i wont bother to amek hati or jaga hati org tu~

:)