Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sayonara

i always thought friendship is 'forever'.

but tonight,
I've lost my close friend who used to be

my coke when i am thirsty,
a pillow when i am sad
and
a murtabak-Maggi when i am hungry.


He was such a great friend, a friend who never let me to wear a frown.
And i love him.

But as time flies by, i don't think i know him anymore. He'd changed a lot and he does not give a damn care about me , anymore.
No more cokes until 3 in the morning, no more murtabak-Maggi and of course, no more sharing secrets and laughter.

confuse?
yes, i am.

sad ?
definitely.


But life is about moving on, isn't it ? I have my boyfriend, and my mighty-superwomen who never tired to keep on supporting me, and of course being my counselor.
And so for now, my formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.

I'm moving onnnnnnnnnn bebeh !

2 comments:

sue-mai.al-musadda said...

btul2..move on..kte wanita tabah..hehe

Fieda said...

you know who is "he" kan, yang?

haih~